Ir al contenido principal

American Goodies




This Past September and October my brother was able to participate in the same exchange I did when I was his age, almost 7 years ago. From the States he brought me some goodies, which I have been wanting for long time.

As you will find out if you keep reading my blog I am a tea lover. There are times my mom said she thought I could live out of tea. For a long time I have been wanting to try the brand Celestial Seasonings, as I kept watching people loving those teas all over youTube. I was especially curious because they have a wide variety of caffeine free flavours. Therefore, I asked my brother for some celestial teas. He brought me 5 boxes of Celestial Seasonings teas. 2 boxes from their “Herbal Tea Sampler”, another 2 boxes from their “Fruit Tea Sampler” and a box of the Cinnamon Apple Spice herbal tea.
So far I tasted the “Lemon Zinger” herbal tea, which was really good.; the “peppermint” herbal tea, which was a bit strong; the “wild berry zinger” that was really, really good. I also loved the “true blueberry”; and liked the “black cherry berry”. About the “cinnamon apple spice”, it was quite strong, even if I liked the flavor.


The other thing I asked my brother for was anti-bacterial hand gel. The reason was because the ones I was able to find here in Spain where a bit big. Also, they smell strongly like alcohol, nothing else. Hence I asked him to bring me some Bath and Body works hand Sanitizers. He bought me 5 for 5$ mini hand gels in some sweet smells, as I love sweet smells. “Red Ruby”, “Vanilla Cupcake”, “Midnight Pomegranate”, “Fresh Strawberries”, and “Vanilla Berry Sorbet”.


The last thing my brother brought  me was an Enfield High School, Raiders, Baseball T-shirt. When I went to Enfield I forgoten to buy one myself, hence, my brother has brought me one, which will remind me of my brother as well as my own experience there.

I also get a Yankee Candle in the smell Macintosh, because my brother bought two candles in the same smell. It smells like sweet, just-picked apples.


Last but not least, my brother acted as a messenger and brought me some things one of the girls, who hosted back when I participate in the exchange. She was nice enough to buy me a set from Bath and Body Works in Japanese Cherry Blossom, which is her favorite scent. She gave to me the shower gel, the body lotion, the fragrance mist and the hand sanitizer.
I tried them yesterday and I think they are really good. I like the scent, I like how the shower gel makes lots of foam, and also I like how moisturizer the body lotion was. In addition to that I found the fragrance mist refreshing and long lasting, considering it is a body mist.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Tittle: The retribution of Mara Dyer Series: Mara Dyer #3 Author: Michelle Hodkin Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, mystery, paranormal Pages: 481 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Younger Readers Format: Kindle Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 2.5/5 The retribution of Mara Dyer is the third and last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy written by Michelle Hodkin. The series follows Mara Dyer a teenager who started having problems when an old building collapsed when her friends and her where inside, leaving her as the only survivor. After the accident she finds herself unable to distinguish between what happens in real life and what happens just inside her head. The series became quite popular once the first book came out, however this last book was considered as a disappointment by most people who even loved the first two books. Mara wakes up without being sure what happened after Jude’s attack. Somehow she along with Jamie and -   managed to esca

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious