Ir al contenido principal

BODY IMAGE

I haven't blogging for the longest time, and I know that somehow I feel better when I do, because is a thing I am doing for myself and not because I feel I have to… I am not going to say I am blogging every day neither I am going to post more often, cause I don't know.
June has been a bit rough for me… I had had many bad days, and I know what my main problem is: Body Image

  
Cambria from Breelovesbeauty on Youtube, inspired me to write this post. Since I found her channel she has been always been an inspiration, and lately she posted a video on her vlog channel, Breelovesvlogs, talking about this topic.
I have never had what we could call a "positive body image" I think it started less as a body image but it moves towards it. I haven't ever been a popular girl, I was always the friend who followed others. I was friends with we could actually call the popular girls, but I was never noticed. Sometimes, when I think about it, I feel those girls I called friends didn't even noticed me either. I didn't fit with the standard of my generation; deep inside I have always had a part of me, which was a freak. On my senior year of high school I became that, a freak: made new friends which were freaks, and start doing more things I liked. I didn't fit in either.
 

I centered my inability to fit in with my size, cause I have always been a chubby kid, cause I have always love food. I start dieting at 13, I mean I did diets which made me loose weight and then gained back when I went back to my regular eating habits. At the age of 15 I was a little overweight, my BMI was a little over 25. And let's be real, I didn't feel good when the doctor told me; I didn't feel good looking at the mirror.
From January 2013 to July 2013 I lost about 9 Kg. I was living in a very lonely zone in a new country, it was temporal still I didn't have much left to do, I felt really badly, I was depressed and I focused on my body. I lost that amount of weight mainly by eating poorly.
I have gain weight mainly because I fall into binge eating, which is normal after a restrictive diet. I am trying to healthily hopefully lose that weight.


Even if I don't I will have good days and still bad days. I no longer try to fit in because I am, and I know that now at the age of 22, part a girly girl part nerdy girl. I am shy, but talkative, once I get confident. I like to party sometimes, but it isn't what I mainly like to do. I like to watch TV series, I like to read, I also like to do physical activity, not forgetting watching Youtube videos, crafting, drawing, etc. All this activities doesn't really involve interaction with people, but it isn't that I don't like to be surrounded by people is that I haven't found real friends, the ones who I can be myself around all the time… It has taken me years to realize that. And It is sad because I don't think I actually have real friends, but now I have found someone special and It have actually made me realize I am beautiful and that the physical appearance is important but everyone deserve to be love as they are.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Allegiant - Veronica Roth

Tittle: Allegiant Series: Divergent #3 Author: Veronica Roth Genre: YA, science fiction, fantasy, romance, dystopia Pages: 526 Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books Format: EBook Time to read it: 2 days Language: English Rating: 4/5             Allegiant is the third and final book in the Divergent trilogy written by Veronica Roth. Probably everyone knows what the series is about since the first book was turned this year into a movie. The story develops in a city where the population is divided into factions based on their characters: Abnegation, Amity, Dauntless, Candor and Erudite. Each faction has a role in society; and at the age of sixteen kids are put into a test which will show them what their character is, and then they will choose any faction they want. Something went wrong in our main character test, which will change her life and the ones surrounding her forever.             Now, Four’s mother, the leader of the factionless, governs the city. The

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate