Ir al contenido principal

December Wrap Up and January TBR

With the new month just starting it’s time to Wrap up the past December and plan the TBR for this month.
This month I managed to almost meet my TBR. I read a total of 4 books and started another one.


The first book I completed this month was “Where she went” by Gayle Forman. I really liked this book and I highly recommend the duology, even if I wasn’t a fan of her other series “Just one Day”.

Then I moved to a series I started long ago but never got around to finish it, reading the last two books in the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. This wasn’t the best book series I have ever read about angels and fallen angels, however it was enjoyable and I am happy I finally finish it.



After that It was almost Christmas time and I read a Christmas book: “Dash and Lilly’s book of dares” by Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan . I have wanted to read this book at this time of the year for a long time and I finally got to do it. It was a really cute and recommendable book for this time of the year.


Then I started “Harry Potter and the deadly hallows” by JK Rowling. This series remind me of Christmas and winter, therefore I decided to finally finish reading this famous series in this time of the year.








As for what I’m planning to be reading this month, I’m planning on finishing the book I started last month and did not managed to finish, “Harry Potter and the deadly hallows”.


Then I want to keep on finishing series and that is the reason I am planning to read the third book in the PSI/ Changeling series,  called "Caressed by Ice" written by Nalini Singh. 





After that I want to start the Percy Jackson series, since I’ve never has gotten to read it as a kid, but I love everything that deals with mythology. So, I am reading the first one in the series, “Percy Jackson and the lightning thief”.





In addition to that I’m planning to read the first book for the Paper and Glam book club, “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing” by Marie Kondo. I am not used to read non-fiction books however I like the tittle of this one, and I think it might be interesting.



And last but not least I would like to read “The fifth wave” by Rick Yancey, since the movie adaptation will be released at the end of this month.







Thanks for reading,


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

October Wrap Up - November TBR

Hello again everyone, Today starts a new month and that means that it is time to wrap up the previous month and set this month's TBR. Last month I set an ambitious TBR which I was unable to complete entirely, but I did manage to get a lot read which makes me kind of happy. As I also said on the previous month's post I was going to center this past month's TBR on the "Sweep/ Wicca" series by Cate Tiernan, and that is what I did. I managed to finish the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and get thought half of the eleventh. I have enjoyed most of this books, however the last two, Seeker and Origins, change the point of view and I have not been able to click with them as I was able to so with the other ones. As for the November TBR, I want to still finish this series, reading the twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and sixteenth books in the series, Eclipse, Reckoning, Full Circle and Night Child. Appart from that, I want to keep finishing s...

Wrapping up March and April, plus May TBR

Wow it has been a long time since I posted something, and I know I keep repeating myself but life happens and too many things too little time. Therefore, I will be catching up on March and April. March was a good reading month, but April a disaster. I finished eight books in March, all thanks to Richelle Mead and her captivating spin-off series “Bloodlines”. I did not meet my TBR but once I finished “The Golden Lily”, which was the book in my TBR, I couldn’t stop myself for reaching to the next one in the series, and then the next, and so on until I was done with the series. That means I read: “The golden Lily”, “The Indigo Spell”, “The fiery heart”, “Silver Shadows” and “Ruby Circle”. Luckily even if I felt kind of in no mood to keep going with another book, which we all know happens after series finish. I picked up “Gemina” the second book in the “Iluminae” series by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristoff and there was no slump. I read the book, which has over six hundred p...

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate...