Ir al contenido principal

Latest favorites

I have not written a “Favorites” post since February therefore I thought it was about time to write one of these posts.  Apart from my favorites I will talk a little about some things I have been using or I have almost used up and that I might not have enjoyed that much.

Starting with skin I must say my skin routine has not changed at all I still use La Roche Possai treatment since it works nicely on my skin.
If we move to body you might remember I was using two combinations of products at the same time. Well I have emptied both the body wash and the body butter by Ives Rocher, while the red fruits products are still mostly full. I hope they came with this scent again because it was just perfect. Moreover I am thinking on buying another scent from the same products because especially the body butter was amazing; I loved the texture of it and how it got absorbed by the skin.




About make-up, I changed up a little my foundation and went back to a liquid foundation and I am almost out of it. It is the Revlon color stay for oily-combination skin and I am just going to say that I will buy it again. I have really fair skin and the shade 20-natural beige fit me perfectly.
Also in the makeup area I have used up my dual tip pencil for illuminating and defining brows and I have been missing it ever since I arrived to the end. Therefore right now I am on the look for a new easy to apply and good quality brow defining product.
 Along with this, for my eyes, I have been wearing the KIKO palette every day, it has become an essential.
Moreover, in the eyes department, I founded the next product looking for a liquid eyeliner is the eye tech perfection liquid eyeliner by Milani. I have been using this product almost every single day and I like it but I am still looking for better eyeliner. This one is comfortable to use and it gives you enough precision, although because its tip is like a felt-tip the black that leaves it is lacking intensity.



About fashion my new staple outfit is black leggings with a shirt or T-shirt and my black shoes/booties. My favorite pair of black leggings is from Tezenis since they are comfortable because they are leggings but still look like pants. Along with this specially in the mornings I have been wearing this pleather jacket from lefties, it is not a jacket to wear with cold weather but right now that here days have been warming up but it is still chilly on the mornings it is perfect. And last but not least is my handbag, from Primark, a really inexpensive bag that covers all my necessities in terms of space since I can comfortably can put in everything I take with me to a long day at the office; plus it is really fashionable in my opinion.

On the media department I have loved the Psy-changelings series by Nalini Sigh, I have already reached the eleventh book and I do not want the series to end. If we talked about TV series I watched the entire series of “El principe” a Spanish TV show I really enjoyed. And I also catch up with a lot of series like the Vampire diaries, Baby Daddy, The Originals, etc. One show has been a little disappointed so far has been Orphan Black, I do not know why but this season everything is getting too tangled up, and it feels like instead of going forward you are back at the beginning.






And last let’s talk about food. After a long time thinking about it I decided to make the investment of becoming a TIU member, so far I am not disappointed but still working and getting used to it. For a person that has been struggling lately a lot to get healthier eating habits it has been really helpful so far. I am currently trying my best to follow the bikini series meal plan, but I still have days or meals in which I fall down the wagon and eat something not so healthy, but hey I am a work in progress!

Thanks for reading, this rather large post






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious