Ir al contenido principal

Currently on April

April came to an end and that mean it is time to look back and check what I was currently….

… reading “Gabriel’s inferno trilogy” by Sylvain Reynard. An amazing series I devoured this month despite the length of the books

… planning the Tone It Up Bikini Series. I have been a member of the Tone It Up community for a little more than a year however this year I have felt the need to commit to the plan much more since I haven’t been really healthy lately.

.. watching Game of Thrones with my boyfriend. We started watching this series a long time ago but this month we have caught up with it, watching form season three to season six.

… cooking roasted chicken breast. This has been my life saver this month, I have founded a way to roast chicken breast that leave them moist without adding oils. You put the chicken and some spices in an oven proof bag and the chicken cooks with the spices and its own juices.

… eating oatmeal for breakfast and kale salad. Those has been my go to recipes specially on weekdays since I started working.

… drinking black coffee all day every day.

… pinning Tone It Up recipes and inspiration. As I was preparing for the bikini series I have been pinning and looking for lots of inspiration on pinterest about it.

… crafting my bullet journal. That has been the planner I have been using constantly during April. I stick to it and loved it.

… going for hikes with my boyfriend. The weather was really good during April and we have been going for hikes on Sundays.

… loving my miracle morning routine. I love waking up early and having time with myself every morning.

… dreaming about being a Tone It Up successful story.

… feeling stressed since I started the new job.


… listening to “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran. I love this song for working out and keep going.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

Always and forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han

Tittle: Always and forever, Lara Jean Series: To all the boy I’ve loved before… Author: Jenny Han Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, coming of age. Pages: 320 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Young Readers Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 20 days Language : English Rating: 3/5 “Always and forever, Lara Jean” is the third book in the “To all the boy I loved before…” series by Jenny Han. The series follows Lara Jean, a teenage girl who lost her mother years ago and has three sisters. Her older sister is going away for college and her younger sister sends some letters Lara Jean has been storing for years, letters to all the boys she has loved. Lara’s senior year seems like is going to be the best senior year ever, she and her boyfriend, Peter, have everything figured out about college; her father is marring their neighbor; and her sister is going to be back for the summer. However, mostly nothing will follow her plan and she will have to deal with ch