Ir al contenido principal

TOP TEN TUESDAY

This week’s TOP TEN TUESDAY is “Top ten books I’d never want to live in, or top ten characters I’d never want to trade place with” And as probably everyone, I wouldn’t like to live in any dystopian world. However, I have chosen 9 different worlds, which aren’t all dystopian. In addition to that, I’ve chosen one character, which I will post at the end.




9. Pretty Little Liars – Sara Shepard; I wouldn’t want to live in Rosewood. There, you just have to be somehow related to any of the main characters to end up as collateral damage.




     8. A Game of Thrones – George RR Martin; Is my personal belief that no matter what you are, were you live or what role you will have on this novel; you will be always be in extreme danger.





7. The Vampire Diaries – LJ Smith; A similar thing happens with this book. Somehow, Fell’s Church is always on the spotlight of different evil creatures. Therefore, I am pretty sure I will not be safe for a long period of time living there.


6. Divergent – Veronica Roth; I don’t believe anyone is suitable in just one of their factions. In my belief a person is a mixed of all of them. And I personally think I wouldn’t suite in any, not completely anyway. And everyone knows how difficult this fact will made my life.




5. The Iron King – Julie Kagawa; (the fey world) Fey are extremely creepy and strange. Also, I think I will felt lost in this world, unable to know how to act or what to do.





4. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins; what could I say about this world? An extremely controlled world in which you can be chosen to fight to death in a TV reality show doesn’t sound really well.





3. The Immortal Rules – Julie Kagawa; Even worse than a dystopian world is one in which the rulers are vampires. And if that wasn’t enough, you must pay for your protection, food and roof with your blood. Moreover, escape isn’t a choice because the outside world is even more dangerous.




2. Delirium – Lauren Oliver; in my opinion this is one of the worst dystopian books I’ve ever read. That’s because I think is an extremely cruel idea. Humans without feelings can’t be considered really humans. The world becomes a cold tedious and easier to control one.




1. Angelfall – Susan Ee; the world has ended, and mainly I will have two options run and try to hide for as long as I can. Or I could become a slave of the creatures, which have destroyed the world. And I don’t really know which one is the worst.





And last but not least, the character I wouldn’t like to be, which could be surprising for some people, is Harry from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. I wouldn’t like to be Harry because since he was a baby he has been forced to be a hero. No one had never given him an opportunity to chose whether he wanted to fight Voldemort, or not; or even if he really wanted to be a wizard. And I personally believe on having my own choices in life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious