Ir al contenido principal

WRAPING 2013 UP

Hello everyone, today I am going to get personal. I will be sharing with you my year which wasn't an easy year, however I am really happy for some things I accomplished. I will start my year in October 2011, as thats when the most noticeable change happen. 

I arrived in Italy at the very beginning of October. At first it was exciting: new place, new things, etc. I remember taking the train every single day to go to Genoa and just walk or go shopping. Some days I had to go to do paper work. I started to get a bit impatient, as it wasn’t until the 20th that I finally got to start my classes. Until that day I had some bad days because I didn’t really had anything to do.  Nonetheless, I started both, my class for my final thesis, as well as, my Italian course. I met a couple of girls who were really nice, but they were even less outgoing than I am. Therefore, I stopped doing the typical things people in my age does.
On November I got really sick. Just a regular flu, nonetheless it lasted me for almost the whole month. Then, on December I started to be a bit tired of being alone most of the time, even if at home I have always tended to be by my own. Also, I was starting to get tired of have to walk for almost have an hour every time I wanted to go somewhere. Because of that walking I had started to loose weight, moreover it was even noticeable on clothes and at simple sight. Not much though.
Then I went home over for Christmas, and after that again as my italian cousin was coming to Spain. During that time I spent a lot of time with my family all the time. I was with my mom a lot, also with my aunt. They have missed me and I have missed them so I rarely stayed by my own.
When I returned to Italy I felt much more alone, due to the few time alone I had have at home. Therefore I started to feel a bit depressed. In addition to that I started to get tired of the food there. Because mostly their diet is based on carbohydrates; for that reason I started to eat less. During March and April I mainly cut out pasta and rice. When I came home for Easter in April I was pretty thin so my mom token me to the doctor. I was discovered to have Anaemia also the doctor said I was probably depressed.  He gave me some medicines for both things. 
Regarding what everyone said I felt better on my new shape, therefore I kept myself on a very restrictive diet. Moreover, I kept loosen weight. However, this time it was, kind of, my choice. I was the one feeling “better” thinner.
When I finally got back home on Summer I was thin, not unhealthily thin though. I have always kept myself inside the healthy range. However, everyone seemed unhappy with my shape. I was too thin for most of my friends, and frankly that used to upset me.  I was eating well, I exercised, and I felt more active than I have ever been, but nobody around me seemed to like that new me.
On September I met a very special person. He was really nice with me and we talked a lot, instantly becoming friends. In just one month I could talk to him about most things. On October we started dating, and hence I started to indulge myself. Also, every time I went to the doctor he weighted me and that made me uncomfortable. For this reason I wanted to gain a bit of weight just to show I wasn’t sick.
However, the weight gaining went out of my hands a bit. I started overeating just at times, binging on certain foods. Also I stopped exercising because of my binges I felt less able to move around.
November started good I was feeling even happy sometimes, doing more things. Eating healthy, without restricting myself, but still healthy. However, once day I weighted in and I couldn’t believe how much weight I had gained. So November was a bit crazy, lots of ups and downs.
Lastly on December I get even closer to my boyfriend, and that has made me look my life in a very different way. He has been so caring with me, especially the days I was a bit down. He has been really an important piece to make me realize how lucky I am.
As my downs have been mainly caused by my shape I decided to started a long term plan. Also, this are the plans that worked better for binge eaters, even if I wouldn’t be consider one by a doctor, I still think it would work for me. And I hope it will.
I am starting the 12-week program by blogilates. I have been following Cassie during my whole summer, and as I was eating healthy it was a very good routine for me. Her videos are amazing and her calendars, as well as, this new plan are free. I will be starting this December and I will hopefully loose those few pounds, or just recover my shape. Because, It is true that muscle weight more than fat so, probably I wouldn’t loose any pounds and still be happy if I recovered my size.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious