Ir al contenido principal

Update and Favorites

It’s been a long time since the last time I wrote a post. My life has been pretty busy and I didn’t even have time to seat and write. In February I had finals so I spent most of the month studying and finishing assignments for my master’s degree. After that in February I started on an internship which will last me up until August. The difference between now and then is that then I still had classes therefore I went to the internship from 8 to 17 and then I had class from 17 to 21. I finished classes in May but still got my last finals in June. So, that’s has been my life for the last months: Working and Studying.
Instead of doing my monthly favorites I’ll be doing the things I have loved for the last couple of months. 
For make-up I have been keeping my make up pretty basic.  So my everyday base was the Essesnce mousse foundation, which is similar in texture to one of my favorite foundations: the whipped cream by max factor. Talking about Max Factor their false lash effect mascara is still my favorite, it leaves my lashes looking really voluminous and it feels like you have much more lashes. And last but not least about eye shadows I’ve liked combining “Birthday Suit” from the Naked Too Faced Palette with MAC’s club. 


My skin, body and hair care hasn’t change because I’m pretty happy with how they work and I haven’t have time to experiment. 

As my internship is in an office my basics have been jeans, my favorite are my black ones, loose shirts and blazers, I love the white one I bought to assist to a wedding. But I have also loved my Blogilates clothes I bought when she had one of her promos. The shorts fit perfectly and are super comfortable, I have been even wearing them even when I wasn’t working out and I just wanted to be comfy. 

And talking about exercise, over the last month I have just been doing Blogilates, because my doctor told me not to work out for a while, as there was something weird in my last blood test results. Nevertheless I’m fine now and I can go back to the gym.
A not so healthy option this couple of months I’ve been obsessed with has been peanut butter. It’s so good, especially in the morning over the hot oatmeal, supper yummy. In addition to that I went back to my tea this couple of months, and red tea is my absolutely favorite, specially the two Capsoul ones, delicious. 


About books, as you will see in my wrap up, I haven’t been reading much, except for June.All the read I have done has been on my kindle so that's my favorite. As for actual books one of my favorites of June has been Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare; it got me in the mood for reading again which is awesome.

 As for TV Orphan Black has been my favorite, although I feel it wasn’t as great as the previous seasons, but it has happened to me with more than one series this year, so maybe it was me. 

And last but not least I’ve been obsessed with “Outside” by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding, as well as “Really Like You” by Carly Rae Jepsen. 

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will be more consistent posting on the blog.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

Allegiant - Veronica Roth

Tittle: Allegiant Series: Divergent #3 Author: Veronica Roth Genre: YA, science fiction, fantasy, romance, dystopia Pages: 526 Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books Format: EBook Time to read it: 2 days Language: English Rating: 4/5             Allegiant is the third and final book in the Divergent trilogy written by Veronica Roth. Probably everyone knows what the series is about since the first book was turned this year into a movie. The story develops in a city where the population is divided into factions based on their characters: Abnegation, Amity, Dauntless, Candor and Erudite. Each faction has a role in society; and at the age of sixteen kids are put into a test which will show them what their character is, and then they will choose any faction they want. Something went wrong in our main character test, which will change her life and the ones surrounding her forever.             Now, Four’s mother, the leader of the factionless, governs the city. The

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate