Ir al contenido principal

February Favorites

Today I am bringing you the things I have been loving in the month of February. 

Let’s start with body products. The first thing I should say is that my ultimate favorite body routine is still the one I told you last month, the apple scented body gel and cream by Ives Rocher. However, since this is a special edition scent and I do not want to waste it, I have been using a combination from two different brands I got for Christmas. I have been using the Cranberry gel by the brand “Scents and gifts that matter” and the red fruits body lotion by Taï &Jôn. I actually really like this combination even if the smells do not match between the two products; they complement each other really well.

Apart from that I want to make a mention to the shaver I have been using for the last couple of years.  I know it might sound a little strange however I think it is a product most women use and in my opinion this one is really great. It is by the brand Gillette and it is the Venus model. The really great thing about this shaver is that you do not need to use another product along the shaver since it comes with integrated gel that in contact with water dissolves helping the shaver to move as smooth as if you were using a shaving cream. I must say though that the replacements are not really cheap but each one lasts me about two months. Nonetheless I am not really hairy and I do not need to shave my legs often since it takes me weeks to grow hair in my legs, I know I am lucky. But I use this shaver on my arm pits every other day and legs every two weeks or so.

Moving on to make up, I have been using a lot of the same things I said in last month’s favorites, however I like to change things around from time to time and I have new things to show you. The first one a new-old favorite is the “Naked eyes” palette by Too Faced specially the combination of the shadows “In the buff”, “satin sheets” and “unmentionables”. These eye shadows are really creamy and pigmented, easy to work and with an amazing quality. The palette is a little pricy but I have had it for years and I and not finished any of the colors yet.

I have been also lining my upper lead with liquid eyeliner to make my eyelashes look fuller. I have been using this essence waterproof eyeliner. It does the job but I am looking for a better choice since the tip is not as precise as I would like it to be.
Last but not least the lip product I have been wearing almost every day has been the “Matte muse” lipstick by KIKO in the shade number three. This is a liquid lipstick with a creamy texture that is not completely a fix lipstick but once dry does not transfer.

I have been wearing the same things I wore last month, so there are no new favorites in the fashion department, therefore let’s move to media. I do not have one single favorite book this month, I have an entire series, the “Sweet trilogy” by Wendy Higgins from which I was just planning to read the first book and I ended up reading the whole series. It really captured me and pushed me back from a little reading slump therefore I would really recommend it.
Then if we talk about series I have been watching Castle a lot and I really like it. And about the series I follow I must say the one that have really got my attention are Shadowhunters, from which I didn’t had high expectations but surprised me; and Teen Wolf, although I still think this season is quite strange and difficult to follow, even if it is starting to clear a little.





Last but not least, let’s talk about food. I have returned to my favorite breakfast ever, oatmeal. I know it might sound weird but it is my favorite. I have also been loving walnuts, as a snack or in my salad. I have been having an apple every day for my snack at work since they are portable and easy to at everywhere. Apart from that I still love my chocolate-covered rice cakes and my hummus, especially with veggies or plain rice cakes.



Before ending this post I want to make a quick mention to how much I have been loving planning each week on my Erin Condren life planner, since I think I finally founded the perfect way to introduce this beautiful planner into my planning routine. If you want to see how I use it, I will make in-depth posts about each planner that I use on my planning routine. 


And that is it for today, thanks for reading,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

Always and forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han

Tittle: Always and forever, Lara Jean Series: To all the boy I’ve loved before… Author: Jenny Han Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, coming of age. Pages: 320 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Young Readers Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 20 days Language : English Rating: 3/5 “Always and forever, Lara Jean” is the third book in the “To all the boy I loved before…” series by Jenny Han. The series follows Lara Jean, a teenage girl who lost her mother years ago and has three sisters. Her older sister is going away for college and her younger sister sends some letters Lara Jean has been storing for years, letters to all the boys she has loved. Lara’s senior year seems like is going to be the best senior year ever, she and her boyfriend, Peter, have everything figured out about college; her father is marring their neighbor; and her sister is going to be back for the summer. However, mostly nothing will follow her plan and she will have to deal with ch