Ir al contenido principal

February Wrap Up - March TBR

Today February comes to an end and that means it is time to look at what I have been able to read over the last month and what I want to get read this coming month.

February has been a really amazing reading month, since I got to complete eight books. I must admit that three of them were closer to novellas but I got to finished all of them.

The first book I completed was "One with You" the last book on the "Crossfire" series by Sylvia Day. I liked the book and as with most of the books this month it was able to suck me in and keep me reading, however the ending was not as smooth as would have liked it to be.
Then I read "Ugly Love" one of the stand alone books by Coleen Hoover. I have wanted to read more from this author but I did not want to start another series, since I have a lot of uncompleted ones. I really enjoyed this book, and I will definitely read more books from this author.


After that, I read "Dare You to" the second book in the "Pushing the limits" companion series by Katie McGarry. Another book I highly enjoyed. 
Then I finished "A temptation of angels" by Michelle Zinc, a book that has been sitting on my shelve for more than one year. This one was the disappointment of the month. I liked it, but it was not as good as I was expecting.


I moved to "Tempting the best man" by J.Lynn. One of the shorter books I have read this book. This short book was really good. I really enjoyed it and I later this month completed the "Gamble Brothers" trilogy by reading "Tempting the player" and "Tempting the bodyguard"

Last but not least, I read "Assassin's heart" by Sarah Ahiers. This book was really good and I really liked it. Which is surprising since t is usually difficult for me to get into fantasy books. 

As for what I have planned to read on march, I want to make a progress in the series I have not finished yet. 
"Days of Blood and Starlight" by Laini Taylor, the second book in the "Daughter of Smoke and bone" series. Also de next installment in the "Pushing the limits" series by Katie McGarry, "Crash into you". Moreover, "Iron Queen" the third book in the "Iron fey" series by Julie Kagawa.
Apart from that I want to start a new adult series that was recommended by May R. Ayamonte, "Gabriel's inferno" by Sylvain Reynard.


And if I make it though it, I also want to get to read "The eternity cure" by Julie Kagawa, the second book in the "Blood of Eden" series. And last but not least, "Origin" the fourth book in the "Lux" series by Jennifer L.Armentout.

Thanks for reading, 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Tittle: The retribution of Mara Dyer Series: Mara Dyer #3 Author: Michelle Hodkin Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, mystery, paranormal Pages: 481 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Younger Readers Format: Kindle Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 2.5/5 The retribution of Mara Dyer is the third and last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy written by Michelle Hodkin. The series follows Mara Dyer a teenager who started having problems when an old building collapsed when her friends and her where inside, leaving her as the only survivor. After the accident she finds herself unable to distinguish between what happens in real life and what happens just inside her head. The series became quite popular once the first book came out, however this last book was considered as a disappointment by most people who even loved the first two books. Mara wakes up without being sure what happened after Jude’s attack. Somehow she along with Jamie and -   managed to esca

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate