Ir al contenido principal

CURRENTLY on January

This post is the first in a series I plan on doing every month. I was thinking on start with the favorites of the month again but I usually have the same favorites every month, therefore that was not going to work. As I am using a Happy planner now I came with the idea of telling you what I have been using, watching, etc. during the previous month, following the "currently" page of my Happy planner. So for the month of January...

I read a lot of books as you can read on my Wrap Up of the month, however the one book I want to highlight is "Illuminae" by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristoff, since it was more than a book, it was an experience. I have never read a book with so many different layouts.

I was planning a short trip to London with my boyfriend. I was really exited to get back to London for the second time in my life. I spent quite some time planning this trip that took place just at the end of the month. And London did not disappointing, and thanks to all that planning we live it to its full potential.

I was watching "The Royals" the E! network original series captivated me, I watched both first and second season of the series and continued watching the third season which is currently airing. A fantastic compelling series about England royal family. Full of drama, conspiracy, and luxurious places, cars and dresses.

I was cooking a lot of roasted meat. Roasted chicken legs and roasted ribs have been a life saver this weeks. It was really easy to just make a tray of roasted meat on Sundays and heat a serving during the week.

I was eating hummus. I love hummus with veggies or with toasts. It was one of the most recurrent dinners this month, just some veggies dipped on hummus.

I was drinking Christmas red tea. This is one of my favorite tea blends, a sweet and spicy blend perfect for this winter mornings.

I was pinning bullet journal spreads. I do not know why but I have been loving watching youtube videos and reading posts about bullet journal spreads, although I am pretty sure that bullet journaling would not work well for me since I find easier to have the spreads already design before I have to plan.

I was crafting my pocket travelers notebook, I created some more spreads and books like my collections notebooks based on the bullet journal entries I have been pinned.

I was going to London, as I said on my planning portion I went to London the last weekend of January and really enjoyed it.

I was loving the Piit 28 working program and doing it first thing in the morning as my routine.

And last but not least I was listening to "Stalking Jack the ripper" the first audiobook I have completely listen to and loved.

Thanks for reading,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Tittle: The retribution of Mara Dyer Series: Mara Dyer #3 Author: Michelle Hodkin Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, mystery, paranormal Pages: 481 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Younger Readers Format: Kindle Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 2.5/5 The retribution of Mara Dyer is the third and last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy written by Michelle Hodkin. The series follows Mara Dyer a teenager who started having problems when an old building collapsed when her friends and her where inside, leaving her as the only survivor. After the accident she finds herself unable to distinguish between what happens in real life and what happens just inside her head. The series became quite popular once the first book came out, however this last book was considered as a disappointment by most people who even loved the first two books. Mara wakes up without being sure what happened after Jude’s attack. Somehow she along with Jamie and -   managed to esca

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate