Ir al contenido principal

Tempting the bodyguard - J.Lynn


Tittle: Tempting the bodyguard
Series: Gamble Brothers
Author: J.Lynn
Genre: Fiction, adult, romance, contemporary, erotica
Pages: 264
Publisher:  Indulgence
Format: Digital (Kindle)
Time to read it:  1 day
Language: English
Rating: 4/5


“Tempting the bodyguard” is the third and last book in the “Gamble Brothers” series written by J. Lynn, also known as Jennifer L. Armentrout. The series follows three very attractive brothers as they find love.

Alana Gore, Chad’s ex-publicist, is not a woman easy to scare, however she has been receiving threating notes and she has to do something about it. She looks for Chandler Gamble, Chad’s brother for protection. He does not take the threat seriously until her apartment is destroyed, not having anyone around Chandler ends up offering his place. However, this work will become more personal as they get to know each other, despite his brothers’ opinion on the publicist.

 “Tempting the bodyguard” was as compelling and as fast paced as the previous books, despite being the longest of all. I think the author develops more in this book and creates a better-rounded plot. I am not going to lie these books are predictable and the plot is not super innovative, however J. Lynn has a way of writing that captivates me. I really liked and enjoyed the books and I would definitely read more of her adult work in the future.

To conclude, “Tempting the bodyguard” and the “Gamble brothers” in general was a really compelling, fast paced and easy to read series that I devoured in no time. I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a quick entertaining and fast read.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

October Wrap Up - November TBR

Hello again everyone, Today starts a new month and that means that it is time to wrap up the previous month and set this month's TBR. Last month I set an ambitious TBR which I was unable to complete entirely, but I did manage to get a lot read which makes me kind of happy. As I also said on the previous month's post I was going to center this past month's TBR on the "Sweep/ Wicca" series by Cate Tiernan, and that is what I did. I managed to finish the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and get thought half of the eleventh. I have enjoyed most of this books, however the last two, Seeker and Origins, change the point of view and I have not been able to click with them as I was able to so with the other ones. As for the November TBR, I want to still finish this series, reading the twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and sixteenth books in the series, Eclipse, Reckoning, Full Circle and Night Child. Appart from that, I want to keep finishing s...

Wrapping up March and April, plus May TBR

Wow it has been a long time since I posted something, and I know I keep repeating myself but life happens and too many things too little time. Therefore, I will be catching up on March and April. March was a good reading month, but April a disaster. I finished eight books in March, all thanks to Richelle Mead and her captivating spin-off series “Bloodlines”. I did not meet my TBR but once I finished “The Golden Lily”, which was the book in my TBR, I couldn’t stop myself for reaching to the next one in the series, and then the next, and so on until I was done with the series. That means I read: “The golden Lily”, “The Indigo Spell”, “The fiery heart”, “Silver Shadows” and “Ruby Circle”. Luckily even if I felt kind of in no mood to keep going with another book, which we all know happens after series finish. I picked up “Gemina” the second book in the “Iluminae” series by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristoff and there was no slump. I read the book, which has over six hundred p...

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate...