Ir al contenido principal

How I plan using multiple planners

Hello everyone, 
From some of my previous posts you can guess I am a planner lover. As I have said before, I have always been one of those people that use planners and agendas to map out my day and arrived to what I wanted to get done. However, it was not until probably 2013 that I really got into the planner community. I started with a DIY planner and later with a faux Filofax in A5.

Nowadays I use three planners as well as three notebooks in my routine. 





The first planner I use in my everyday routine and the one that comes with me every day is my small size Kikki-K. This is the planner I use mainly on the go, at work mainly to note appointments and important things to remember as the day goes.




All the important things I note in my small planner get moved to my main planner, my medium size Kikki-K. I always thought of myself as an A5 girl since I love to have a lot of space to write, however when I discovered the DIY fish inserts I thought I could track the same things in a smaller space. Therefore this Christmas I bought myself a new Kikki-K in light blue, which is a beautiful high quality planner. This medium size with the DIY fish inserts is what I use to plan and map out my days every night. It is also the place where I track my finances my blogposts etc. I do not take this planner everywhere however since I have been using this size of planner I have been able to carry it with me whenever I felt I had the need to.

Last but not least of my planners is my EC life planner. This planner I use mainly as my visual board of my week. On my weekly planner routine which I mainly do on Sunday morning, I take out my to-do list of the things I want to get done that week and with post it notes I map out my week. This process helps me a lot to plan how I want to distribute my tasks and what days I need to do what. Also it helps me being more creative since I usually use stickers to decorate and plan on this planner.
That was all about the planners, now about the notebooks. I have three small notebooks I tend to carry with me every day. I have my gratitude journal, in which I am trying to write ten things I am grateful for every day. Then I have a small note book I use as health tracker, which I am trying to fill up every day. And then I have my brain dump notebook, where I write whatever whenever it comes to my mind. Right now I have three separate notebooks for these things; however I have ordered a fauxdory to hold up these three notebooks. Therefore whenever it came I will be carrying all three together.

That’s how I use several planners to arrive to my goal of being organized. In the next few weeks, probably once a week I will walk you through each one of this planners and how I plan inside each one of them.

Thanks for reading,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious