Ir al contenido principal

Play of Passion- Nalini Singh


Tittle:  Juegos de Pasión /Play of Passion
Series:Psy-Changeling
Author:Nalini Singh
Genre: Fiction.Adult, science-fiction, supernatural, romance, erotica
Pages: 232
Publisher:Plaza & Janés
Format:Digital (Kindle edition)
Time to readit: 1 day
Language:Spanish
Rating: 5/5

“Play of Passion” is the ninth book in the “Psy-Changeling” series written by Nalini Singh, and from which I am a total fan. This was the last book of the series that I read last month when I went on a crazy read-a-thon on the series.
Drew has always held a strange position in the wolf pack, he is not a lieutenant but he answers directly to Hawke, the Alpha. He is also the tracker of the pack a difficult but important position, since he would be the one to sacrifice a wolf who has let his beast govern, if he or she endangers the pack in any way. However for Indigo, Drew has always been Riley little brother a player and a boy with a lot of loquacity. Nonetheless, he is decided to make her change her opinion; it is time for Drew to settle down and he has decided Indigo is the chosen one.
“Play of Passion” was a compelling book as any of the series; nevertheless this one had more romance and fewer plots to it. Let me explain myself, I most of the series books there is always a new romance between two characters that we might or might not know; apart from that there is always a plot that develops little by little in each book. The plot is what would make, in my opinion, the series be a dystopian series, since it involves taking down a government that was good in origin but has turned bad. This book in particular has less development in that part. With all that being said, I do not think it was worse because of that, I highly enjoyed the book and I did not keep up with the next in the series only because I did not owned at the moment.
The characters in these books are, in my personal opinion, one of the best things since it is what makes each book unique. I definitely think that if this series was written in a way in which there were only two main characters, it would not has been as compelling as it is. Even though I think the plot and the world are unique and really well developed.

To conclude, another amazing book in a loved series.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious