Ir al contenido principal

BOUT OF BOOKS 9.0

Hello everyone,
   
   Last year I got introduced into the book world more in depth, along with it I got introduced to the read-a-thons. Read-a-thons are, for those of you who don't know, a way of reading as much as you can in a shortly period of time. Usually they are hosted by different bloggers, youtubers, etc.
I tried, unsuccessfully, last year to participate on a couple of this. This year I am aiming on participating and successfully complete 2 of this.

   This month Bout of Books will be hosting its 9th read-a-thon. For those who don't know about it, here is the information:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
     The read-a-thon starts next monday 6th of January and ends on the 12th. In this week I will challenge myself to read the following books:

Finish the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I am currently reading the 4th one in the series (Blood Promise), it means I will have to read the 5th (Spirit Bound) and the 6th (Last Sacrifice) and final book in the series.
I will also would love to start and hopefully got passed the half of the final book on the "Canciones para Paula" series by Blue Jeans called "Callame con un Beso" 


For more information and joining check the bout and book page.
Thank you

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

October Wrap Up - November TBR

Hello again everyone, Today starts a new month and that means that it is time to wrap up the previous month and set this month's TBR. Last month I set an ambitious TBR which I was unable to complete entirely, but I did manage to get a lot read which makes me kind of happy. As I also said on the previous month's post I was going to center this past month's TBR on the "Sweep/ Wicca" series by Cate Tiernan, and that is what I did. I managed to finish the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and get thought half of the eleventh. I have enjoyed most of this books, however the last two, Seeker and Origins, change the point of view and I have not been able to click with them as I was able to so with the other ones. As for the November TBR, I want to still finish this series, reading the twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and sixteenth books in the series, Eclipse, Reckoning, Full Circle and Night Child. Appart from that, I want to keep finishing s...

Burn for burn - Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Tittle: Burn for Burn trilogy Author: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, coming of age. Pages: 1296 Publisher: Simon an Schuster Books for Young readers Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 3 months Language: English Rating: 3/5 In the perfect island of Jar Island three girls find each other as best friends since they share the same goal, revenge. To be able to complete their goal the best secret they must keep is their friendship. However, no one is perfect, everyone has something to hide even them. Mary gets back to Jar Island after leaving years ago, after changing her appearance and her self she is looking for revenge on the reason she and her parents had to leave the island, Reeve. Lillia is miss perfect and reigns high school next to her best friend Rennie, however one night in summer everything changes, she cannot trust Rennie as much anymore and her other best friend Alex Lind seems to be getting into somet...

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate...