Ir al contenido principal

Mine to possess - Nalini Singh


Title: Mine to possess (La Luna del leopardo)
Series: PSI/Changeling (PSI/Cambiantes) #4
Author: Nalini Singh
Genre: Fiction. Adult, science-fiction, supernatural, romance, erotica
Pages: 448
Publisher: Plaza & Janés
Format: Digital (Kindle edition)
Language: Spanish
Time to read it: 4 days
Rating: 4/5


“Mine to possess” is the fourth book in the companion series PSI/changeling by Nalini Singh. The series is set in a futuristic world in which three species coexist, humans, changeling and PSI. In each book the author introduces us to a new main couple, at the same time a big plot develops backstage.
Clay thought Talin was dead, that was what the social workers told him when he got out of the juvenile detention center. The strongest person Talin knows is Clay, but at the same time she has seen his beast when he saved her from her adoptive father. When Talin turn to Clay for help, at first he thought he was having a hallucination, and then he could not help the necessity to keep her safe. Talin’s life has changed a lot on the last few years, she is a grown up, and she works in an association which helps kids found on the streets. Now, some of the kids have been disappearing and found dead afterwards. Her apartment was destroyed as a warning. Clay promises to help her, but she will have to learn how to trust him again. Moreover, both will have to forget the past if they want to have a future together.
As I have said from the previous books, this series is fantastic. It has been a long time since I did not got caught up by a book. I was capture by the book, reading all the time. In my opinion these books are really great since the plot isn’t just romance, even if the books and their titles might suggest the opposite. It is true that the romance is a big part of these books, but each one of them make steps into a big plot. Apart from that, the world built in the books is really original and interesting.
However, I might find the romance part a bit repetitive since the couples are always in some kind of trouble that do not allow them to be together.

Other than that, the books I have read so far from the series are one hundred percent recommendable.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

October Wrap Up - November TBR

Hello again everyone, Today starts a new month and that means that it is time to wrap up the previous month and set this month's TBR. Last month I set an ambitious TBR which I was unable to complete entirely, but I did manage to get a lot read which makes me kind of happy. As I also said on the previous month's post I was going to center this past month's TBR on the "Sweep/ Wicca" series by Cate Tiernan, and that is what I did. I managed to finish the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and get thought half of the eleventh. I have enjoyed most of this books, however the last two, Seeker and Origins, change the point of view and I have not been able to click with them as I was able to so with the other ones. As for the November TBR, I want to still finish this series, reading the twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and sixteenth books in the series, Eclipse, Reckoning, Full Circle and Night Child. Appart from that, I want to keep finishing s...

Wrapping up March and April, plus May TBR

Wow it has been a long time since I posted something, and I know I keep repeating myself but life happens and too many things too little time. Therefore, I will be catching up on March and April. March was a good reading month, but April a disaster. I finished eight books in March, all thanks to Richelle Mead and her captivating spin-off series “Bloodlines”. I did not meet my TBR but once I finished “The Golden Lily”, which was the book in my TBR, I couldn’t stop myself for reaching to the next one in the series, and then the next, and so on until I was done with the series. That means I read: “The golden Lily”, “The Indigo Spell”, “The fiery heart”, “Silver Shadows” and “Ruby Circle”. Luckily even if I felt kind of in no mood to keep going with another book, which we all know happens after series finish. I picked up “Gemina” the second book in the “Iluminae” series by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristoff and there was no slump. I read the book, which has over six hundred p...

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate...