Ir al contenido principal

Changeling - Cate Tiernan



Tittle: Changeling
Author: Cate Tiernan
Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age.
Pages: 188
Publisher: Puffin
Format: Digital (Kindle)
Time to read it: 3 days
Language: English
Rating: 5/5




“Changeling” is the eighth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else.

After what she learned in New York about her family Morgan is even more insecure about herself and her possibilities of being good. However, she will have her chance to show everyone she can definitely be good, by giving her father to the council. This will not be an easy task, in fact it will be dangerous and difficult, but she needs to do it to show everyone she is her mother’s daughter and not her father’s.

“Changeling” was a really nail-biting compelling book. I think it was really interesting how human relations and Morgan’s real family is brought to picture. I also loved the “mystery” events happening around Morgan, that are not really important to anyone, and that I’m pretty sure that have more in common with another person. I really enjoyed meeting the least aggressive, even likeable side from the “bad one” in this series.


To conclude, another great book in a  really amazing series, which I would really recommend to everyone looking for witches and magick.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

October Wrap Up - November TBR

Hello again everyone, Today starts a new month and that means that it is time to wrap up the previous month and set this month's TBR. Last month I set an ambitious TBR which I was unable to complete entirely, but I did manage to get a lot read which makes me kind of happy. As I also said on the previous month's post I was going to center this past month's TBR on the "Sweep/ Wicca" series by Cate Tiernan, and that is what I did. I managed to finish the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and get thought half of the eleventh. I have enjoyed most of this books, however the last two, Seeker and Origins, change the point of view and I have not been able to click with them as I was able to so with the other ones. As for the November TBR, I want to still finish this series, reading the twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth and sixteenth books in the series, Eclipse, Reckoning, Full Circle and Night Child. Appart from that, I want to keep finishing s...

Wrapping up March and April, plus May TBR

Wow it has been a long time since I posted something, and I know I keep repeating myself but life happens and too many things too little time. Therefore, I will be catching up on March and April. March was a good reading month, but April a disaster. I finished eight books in March, all thanks to Richelle Mead and her captivating spin-off series “Bloodlines”. I did not meet my TBR but once I finished “The Golden Lily”, which was the book in my TBR, I couldn’t stop myself for reaching to the next one in the series, and then the next, and so on until I was done with the series. That means I read: “The golden Lily”, “The Indigo Spell”, “The fiery heart”, “Silver Shadows” and “Ruby Circle”. Luckily even if I felt kind of in no mood to keep going with another book, which we all know happens after series finish. I picked up “Gemina” the second book in the “Iluminae” series by Amy Kauffman and Jay Kristoff and there was no slump. I read the book, which has over six hundred p...

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead

Tittle: The Golden Lilly (Bloodlines #2) Author: Richelle Mead Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, Vampires. Pages: 418 Publisher: Penguin group Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 5/5 “The Golden Lily” is the second book in the “Bloodlines” series written by Richelle Mead. This is a spin-off series of her previous work “Vampire Academy”. This time the plot centers around Sydney, which we met on the previous series as an alchemist, an “agency” that works on making the vampire world “invisible” to the human kind, and that way they protect humans from evil, vampires. The alchemists tolerate Moroi and Damphir, however they do not engage with them more than what is strictly necessary, they are still evil. Nonetheless, they have a worse evil as common enemy Strigoi. After what happened to Sydney and Adrian, Dimitry and Sonya, former Strigoi turned back into Damphir and Moroi by spirit, came to Palm Springs in order to investigate...